Malabrigo metamorphosis sock
Metamorphosis Sock is a soft, smoothly-plied, lightweight sock yarn spun from luxurious merino and treated to make it machine washable for easy care. Don’t be fooled by the name–while it’s certainly a treat for the feet, this delightful yarn is also a particular favorite for shawls and scarves!Great for: Lace, shawls, scarves, garments, baby and child items, gloves, and of course socks! The dark to light gradient makes this a fun new addition to the Malabrigo family. checkout the Malabrigo patterns in ravelry and adapt to the gradient affect here.
- Yarn Weight: Light Fingering
- Yarn Texture: 3 ply
- Yardage/Meters: 440 yards (402 meters)
- Skein Weight: 100 grams (3.53 ounces
- Gauge: 32.0 sts = 4 inches
- Needle Size: US 1 - 3 or 2.25 - 3.25mm
- Hook Size: US B-1 to E-4 or 2.25-3.5 mm
- Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Care: Machine washable, gentle cycle, cold water, do not tumble, dry flat
For the correct needle size, shop here.