HiKoo CoBaSi DK
CoBaSi DK is soft, durable (15 plies!), and is a popular wool-free yarn. It is spun from a blend of cotton, bamboo, silk, and elastic nylon. The cotton helps the yarn breathe, while the nylon adds a little stretch and the silk and bamboo add strength.
CoBaSi is an excellent choice if you are knitting a garment for someone with wool sensitivities. It makes a lovely summer top, comfortable socks, and soft blankets.
- Weight: DK
- Yardage: 140 yards / 128 meters
- Skein Weight: 50 grams / 1.76 ounces
- Suggested Needle Size: US 4 - 6 or 3.5 - 4mm
- Knit gauge: 22-24 stitches and 32-36 rows
- Suggested Hook Size: 3.5mm (E) - 4mm (G)
- Fiber Content: 55% Cotton, 21% Elastic Nylon, 16% Bamboo, and 8% Silk
- Care: Machine Dry, Machine Wash