Plush is a dreamily soft and squishy 4 ply fingering weight yarn. Once you feel it you may never want to put it down! It would make a cozy shawl or sweater.
The cashmere in this yarn makes it warmer than most fingering weight yarns and very soft. The nylon makes it durable enough for luxurious socks. The merino in this yarn had been superwash treated, making your finished garment easy to care for.
All Trilogy Yarns are hand dyed by Nancy right here in Spokane, Washington.
- Fiber Content: 80% SW Merino, 10% Cashmere, and 10% Nylon
- Yarn Weight: Fingering/Sock Weight Yarn
- Yardage: 450 Yards
- Weight per Skein: 100 Grams
- Recommended Needles: US 1-3 (2.25-3.25mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 27-32 stitches in 4 inches
- Recommended Hook: B-1 to E-4 (2.25-3.5mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 21-32 Double Crochet in 4 inches
- Care: Machine wash gentle, lay flat to dry.
Trilogy Yarns used to be called Rainy Day Fiber co., and some skeins still have this name on their labels.