A beautiful, haloed yarn that is so soft you'll want to use it again and again. Cumulus makes a beautiful, airy fabric on its own, or can be held double with your favorite yarn for a pillowy soft garment.
Cumulus is a brushed yarn, and while it looks similar to a mohair yarn it is thicker, fuzzier, and much much softer. If you are using it in place of a mohair yarn, be sure to check your gauge as it will be different.
- Sport Weight Yarn
- 74% Baby Suri Alpaca, 26% Mulberry Silk
- 164 yards (150 meters) per 25g ball
- Recommended Needles: US 3-5 (3.25-3.75mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 23-26 stitches in 4 inches
- Recommended Hook: E-4 to 7 (3.5-4.5mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 16-20 Double Crochet in 4 inches