Whirligig is a self-striping yarn with long color changes. It would make a stunning sweater or blanket! Each 200 gram ball is pre-wound into a cake for easy use. Each cake of this Merino blend has 546 yards of DK weight yarn in it! Whirligig is very soft to the touch and machine washable, making it an excellent choice for a babies and those with sensitive skin.
You can see projects others have made with Whirligig here on Ravelry.
You can see patterns that are designed for Whirligig here on Ravelry.
- Yarn Weight: DK (3 light)
- Yardage per cake: 546 yards
- Cake weight: 200 grams
- Fiber content: 60% Superwash Merino Wool, 20% Nylon, and 20% Acrylic
- Recommended needle size: US 5 - 6 (3.75 - 4 mm)
- Knitting gauge: 22 - 24 stitches in 4 inches
- Recommended hook size: US 7 - H (4.5 - 5 mm)
- Crochet gauge: 14 - 17 single crochet stitches in 4 inches
- Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry
Note: Some colors may not show up on your computer as they actually are.