Hampton is a delightful summer blend of Pima Cotton and Linen. This DK weight yarn is soft to the touch and has a slight shine. It would make a lovely summer top or shawl, and would be a good choice for a sweater or blanket for a summer baby. It would also make a nice market bag.
You can browse patterns designed for Hampton here on Ravelry, or see what others have made with Hampton here.
- Weight: DK (3 light)
- Fiber content: 70% Pima Cotton, 30% Linen
- Skein weight: 100 grams (3.5 ounces)
- Approximate yardage: 273 yards (250 meters)
- Suggested needle size: US 5 - 6 (3.75 - 4 mm)
- Knitting gauge: 22 - 24 stitches in 4 inches
- Suggested hook size: 7 - H (5mm)
- Crochet gauge: 14 - 17 single crochet stitches in 4 inches
- Care: Machine wash cool, lay flat to dry
Please note: all computers show color a little differently, so some shades may not be an exact match to what you see on your screen.