New for 2023, Heritage 6 Hand Paints is a beautiful blend of superwash merino wool and nylon. Like Cascade's classic Heritage sock yarn it’s a super-soft yet durable yarn that is machine washable and dryable. Each skein is hand-painted and comes in an array of gorgeous color combinations.
Heritage 6 Hand Paints has amazing stitch definition and is great for lace, cables, color-work or just the simplest of stitch patterns.
Yarn Swatches: Here is a look at how Cascade Heritage 6 Hand Paints knits up! please keep in mind that because this yarn is hand painted, the colors may vary slightly between skeins. If you see a color you love that we don't have stocked at the moment, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (509) 368-9527 we can special order it for you.
- Yarn Weight: Sport (2)
- Fiber Content: 75% Superwash Merino Wool, and 25% Nylon
- Approximate Yardage: 292 yards (267 meters)
- Skein Weight: 100 grams (3.5 ounces)
- Knitting Gauge: 24 - 28 stitches = 4" (10 cm)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 3 - 5 (3.25 - 3.75 mm)