Trilogy yarns - Sturdy Sock Yarn
Sturdy is an aptly named sock yarn! It is a 4 ply fingering weight spun from BFL and nylon. Many sock yarns are made from wool / nylon blends, but BFL is a longwool makes for an exceptionally durable yarn.
All Trilogy Yarns are hand dyed by Nancy right here in Spokane, Washington.
- Fiber Content: 75% superwash BFL, 25% Nylon
- Yardage: 450 yards
- Weight per skein: 100 grams
- Yarn weight: Fingering/Sock Weight Yarn
- Recommended Needles: US 1-3 (2.25-3.25mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 27-32 sts in 4 inches
- Recommended Hook: B-1 to E-4 (2.25-3.5mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 21-32 Double Crochet in 4 inches
Trilogy Yarns used to be called Rainy Day Fiber co., and some skeins still have this name on their labels.