Skinny Singles is a silky smooth single-ply fingering weight yarn with lovely drape. This merino/silk blend is perfect for shawls and would make beautiful lace. The merino in Skinny Singles is superwash, so your project will be easy to care for.
All Trilogy Yarns are hand dyed by Nancy right here in Spokane, Washington.
- Fiber Content: 70% SW Merino, 30% silk
- Yardage: 438 yards
- Weight per skein: 100 grams
- Yarn Weight: Fingering/Sock Weight Yarn
- Recommended Needles: US 1-3 (2.25-3.25mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 27-32 sts in 4 inches
- Recommended Hook: B-1 to E-4 (2.25-3.5mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 21-32 Double Crochet in 4 inches
Trilogy Yarns used to be called Rainy Day Fiber co., and some skeins still have this name on their labels.