Trilogy BFL Sock
BFL Sock knits up into the perfect pair of socks! It is a 4-ply fingering weight yarn spun from a durable blend of superwash BFL and nylon. It would also make beautiful shawl or lightweight summer garment.
All Trilogy Yarns are hand dyed by Nancy right here in Spokane, Washington.
- Fiber Content: 75% superwash BFL, 25% Nylon
- Yardage: 434 yds
- Weight per skein: 100 grams
- Yarn weight: Fingering/Sock Weight Yarn
- Recommended Needles: US 1-3 (2.25-3.25mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 27-32 sts in 4 inches
- Recommended Hook: B-1 to E-4 (2.25-3.5mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 21-32 Double Crochet in 4 inches
Trilogy Yarns used to be called Rainy Day Fiber co., and some skeins still have this name on their labels.