Malabrigo Caprino Yarn is an amazingly soft and luxurious 4 ply yarn made up of 80% Super Fine Merino and 20% Cashmere. You'll have to feel it to believe how very soft it is.
This is a sport weight yarn that begs to be worn up against the skin. Because it contains cashmere and wool, whatever you make with it will also provide great warmth.
Projects you can make with Caprino include mittens, gloves, scarves, cowls and hats of all kinds. A sweater in this yarn would be unbelievably comfy.
One great knit project I can think of for Malabrigo Caprino yarn would be Traveling Cable Hand Warmers by Purl Soho. They would also look stunning in crochet, as some Ammonite Wrist Warmers by Dedri Uys.
The great thing about both of those projects, is that they would both use only 2 hanks of this 50 gram yarn!
- Weight: Sport Weight
- Texture: 4 Ply
- Yardage/Meters: 164 yards (150 meters)
- Skein weight: 50 grams (1.76 ounces)
- Gauge: 24 sts = 4 inches
- Recommended needle size: US 4-6 (3.5-4 mm)
- Recommended hook size: US E-4 to 7 (3.5 mm-4.5 mm)
- Content: 80% Super fine Merino, 20% Cashmere
- Care: Hand Wash, cold water, Dry Flat