Cestari 2 ply worsted weight
This beautiful Cestari Aran Merino Wool is from a USA farm in Churchville Virginia. Family owned and operated, Cestari Sheep & Wool Company raises high quality sheep. The family harvests, processes, and dyes the wool themselves! The colors are beautiful and the wool is squishy soft and beautifully spun. To find out about the Cestari Sheep & Wool Company, visit their website, click
You can also visit to find out more information about Cestari yarns. This Cestari Aran weight yarn is ideal for sweaters. The loft and colors of this yarn are especially well suited for Fair Isle color work garments. A delight to work up, it makes a sturdy garment that will last for years of rough wear. Because it is Merino wool, it is soft and comfortable. Naturally strong, it will wear well in any kind of weather.
You can find some ideas for Fair Isle work on Ravelry.com. Search the patterns to find everything from Fair Isle sweater to toys, scarves and hats. Cestari Aran Merino Wool is all you need to make gifts or a treasure for yourself.
This yarn works up be with a size 8 needle or a size that will give you your pattern gauge. Need needles? Check out our needle selection.
When you get complements on your work, you can boost that you took yarn that was make from USA sheep and processed by a USA family-owned business and made it into something USA beautiful!
- Fiber Content: 100% USA raised fine Merino wool
- Yarn weight: 2 Ply Aran
- Amount/skein: 3.5 oz / 100 g
- Yardage: 178 yd / 155.4 m
- Recommended Needles: US 8 (5 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 16 sts = 4"
- Recommended Hook Size: US I-9 to K 10 1/2 ( 5.5 - 6.5 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 11 - 14 single crochet = 4"
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle or Hand Wash Cold. Reshape, Air Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry. Please never dry clean and never use Bleach.