NFL1: Beginning Lace Knitting
* Learn basic lace stitches
* Learn to read lace charts
* Learn about bead placement
* Learn how to trouble shoot your work
* Learn how to finish and block your lace piece
You will need a skein of fingering weight yarn. If you want to work with variegated yarn, please select a tonal or long color run variegation. You will need a US #5 24" circular knitting needle if you choose to knit a lace scarf. You will need 2 US #4 24" circulars (1 set with bamboo tips and 1 set with metal tips) for knitting in the round with two circular needles to make the lace sachet bag.